Tom-Pac TP-2550-MG is a lubricating grease/paste formulated with synthetic base oil and non melt thickener.
Designed for high load conditions in wide temperature service and formulated to resist water wash and immersion. Contains high percentage of dry lubricant for ultimate wear and load protection.
Where to Use:
• Highly loaded bearings and heavy machinery, indoor or out
• High or low temp service where non melting/non hardening lubricant is required
• Screw threads and assemblies that require anti-seize and anti-corrosion in case of dissassembly.
• Metal to metal connections
• Open gear systems that require a high degree of wear protection
How to apply :
Most automatic and semi automatic lubrication systems are acceptable delivery methods. Adjust intervals accordingly. As a anti-seize, apply by brush or sponge. For screw threads make sure to cover entire thread with an ample layer. Check machinery OEM guidelines for specific fill recommendations.
|Temperature range||-37 to >204°C|
-35 to >400°F
|Weld Point ASTM D2596||800+KG|
|Base oil ISO grade||400|
|Water washout % removed ASTM 1264||less than 1|